Sunday, June 3, 2012

Study Plan for Finals

First thing I plan on doing to start off on the right track to acing all my finals, is to evaluate and organize my notes. This will help me complete my review packets which are a big contributor to an A on any final. If I find myself stuck when completing my review packets I plan on working with a close friend who would be more than willing to help me or seeking assistance from my teachers. For those subjects that involve a lot of vocabulary to be memorized, I will use notecards to study. The best part is I can create sets online using Quizlet that I can study from. Once I have my notecards I will study with them for over a week until its time for my final. Another great way I can prepare myself for finals is to get into better sleeping habits. This means going to bed around 9:30. By doing this I am more awake and prepared for a day of review in my classes before finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment