Thursday, February 2, 2012
What would you do to take up your time if you were this student?
First I've got to say this is one of the hardest questions to answer since the majority of the way we communicate deals with using technology or just talking about it. The thing that makes this question so difficult to answer is the fact that how would you contact anyone without Facebook, email, or texting? You can't just mail them a letter because that would take too long but you could always contact them in school or anywhere else where you are likely to run into them. The most effective way I would contact someone if I tried 90 days with technology would be to tell someone something like "Tell John he can come over at eight" as the best way of getting what I need said to someone. Also If I took this challenge as a way of not getting bored I would most likely play basketball with friends if I correctly contact them beforehand. However, I would miss online gaming and various apps. Getting school work done wouldn't be that much of a problem except if it entails using the internet or checking the online portal. To take up the majority of my time I would probably go to the library and check out some mystery books or simply practice an instrument. Another way to take up my time if I tried this would be to learn a new life skill, like taking a cooking class. I could also volunteer my time as a way to fill my free time but other than that theres not much i can really think of to fill my time that doesn't involve technology. In conclusion I guess there isn't that much that I do already that doesn't involve technology.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha I think I would have just as hard of a time doing this as you would. I know one thing is for sure, I would definitely play more guitar :)
ReplyDelete